Become a Hospital Hero
Host your own fundraiser in support of the Collingwood G&M Hospital Foundation and become a Hospital Hero! All funds donated from your event will help purchase equipment that allows us to provide the quality of care our community deserves.
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT during July, Aug. & Sept...
For each $1 raised, our friends at Comfort Keepers will MATCH it!
Thank you to Comfort Keepers for this generous donation!
What is your SUPERPOWER?
You might be a knitter, a sewer or a baker or maybe your SUPERPOWER is hosting a dinner party?
Your SUPERPOWER can help to care for patients in our community and ensure the equipment needed is close at hand.
We look forward to hearing from you about how your SUPERPOWER can be used to become a Hospital Hero!
All set and ready to fundraise?
Looking to discuss your idea?
Send your contact information and a short description of your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705 444 8644. We will contact you and set up a time to review and plan.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
CGMHF can provide the following assistance once your event has been approved:
- Your event information will be shared on our Facebook page
- Your event will be shared in the Hospital Heroes section of our monthly electronic newsletter (sent out to over 8,000+ subscribers)
- If your event is submitted & approved by the monthly deadline it will be shared on the Foundation’s regularly scheduled radio time
- If your event has a poster it will be posted on internal hospital poster boards
- If appropriate and available, a CGMHF representative may be able to attend your event. Please submit a request for attendance
- CGMHF can provide promotional materials for your event (Banners, stickers, etc.) – quantities to be discussed on a per-event basis
To get started with planning your third party event in support of CGMHF, please contact Linda Caron at email@example.com or 705-444-8645