Employee Giving Club
Together, we fund vital equipment.
The CGMH staff is a community of compassionate and kind individuals who give their all to everyday interactions.
The Employee Giving Club gives back by caring for our patients and by investing in our hospital tools and technology.
90% of all the hospital equipment at the CGMH is funded by community support - we want to make a difference and equip our hospital with the best tools to diagnose and treat patients.
Help make our community healthier and stronger. Join the club.
In the last few years, we funded:
- Receive a special Employee Giving Club badge reel.
- Are recognized on the Employee Donor Wall, located by the Hospital Cafeteria (according to your preferences.)
- Receive a tax-receipt at the beginning of each year for your prior year’s donations.
- Are entered into a draw every month for a gift card - we will email you directly when you win.
- Are entered to win one of two $100 gift cards in the fall.
- Are recognized in the Foundation’s Donor Wall located on the main hallway of the hospital; once your cumulative gifts reach $5,000.
Contact the Maria at the Foundation Office by phone at 705-444-8645, by email at email@example.com or by popping into our office, located in the lower level of the hospital, across from the Volunteer office.